What does YSU mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand YSU in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for YSU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does YSU mean?
- Youngstown State University
- Youngstown State University, founded in 1908, is an urban research university located in Youngstown, Ohio, United States. As of fall 2010, there were 15,194 students and a student-faculty ratio of 19:1. The fall 2010 enrollment figure is the highest since 1990, when the number of students on campus was 15,454. Records show that 11,803 of the students are undergraduates. Beyond its current student body, YSU claims more than 84,000 alumni.
Discuss this YSU abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
YSU also stands for:
- Summerside Airport, Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
- York Simpson Underwood Real Estate
... see them all »