What does PORT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PORT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PORT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PORT mean?
- a city, town, or other place where ships load or unload.
Discuss this PORT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PORT also stands for:
- Patient Outcome Research Team
- Pediatric Oncology Resource Team
- People Offering Resources Together
- Photo-Optical Recorder Tracker
- Placement Options Review Team
... and 6 more »