What does RACHEL mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RACHEL in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RACHEL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RACHEL mean?
- (Old Testament) the second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin
Discuss this RACHEL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RACHEL also stands for:
- Race, Age, Color, Height, Eyes, Lbs. (pounds)
- Real-time Automated Combinatorial Heuristic Enhancement of Lead compounds
- Remote Access Chemical Hazards Electronic Library
- Remote Area Community Hotspots for Education and Learning
... see them all »