What does CORN mean in Farming?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CORN in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Farming terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CORN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CORN mean?
- a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the kernels on large ears. the kernels of this plant, used for human food or for fodder. the ears of this plant.
Discuss this CORN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CORN also stands for:
- Chronicles Of The Red Nighty
- Community Owned Resource Network
- Computer Resources Nucleus
- Correction Officers Reorganazation Network
- Council of Regional Networks for Genetic Services
... and 1 more »