AGES is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for AGES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AGES mean?
- in the Greek mythology four—the Golden, self-sufficient; the Silver, self-indulgent; the Brazen, warlike; and the Iron, violent; together with the Heroic, nobly aspirant, between the third and fourth. In archeology, three—the Stone Age, the Bronze, and the Iron. In history, the Middle and Dark, between the Ancient and the Modern. In Fichte, five—of Instinct, of Law, of Rebellion, of Rationality, of Conformity to Reason. In Shakespeare, seven—Infancy, Childhood, Boyhood, Adolescence, Manhood, Age, Old Age.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AGES also stands for:
- Advanced Glycation End Substance
- Aegis Gnome Environment Suite
- Air Ground Engagement System
- Ambulatory Geriatric Evaluation Service
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Educación Sexual
... see them all »