What does SARS mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SARS in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SARS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SARS mean?
- severe acute respiratory syndrome, SARS(noun)
- a respiratory disease of unknown etiology that apparently originated in mainland China in 2003; characterized by fever and coughing or difficulty breathing or hypoxia; can be fatal
Discuss this SARS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SARS also stands for:
- Presidencia Roque Saenz Pena, Argentina
- Sacral Anterior Root Stimulator
- Sadistic Anal Retrovirus System
- Safety and Reliability Society
- Salami And Relish Sandwich
... and 38 more »