What does ECCO mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ECCO in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ECCO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECCO mean?
- ECCO Sko A/S is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy in Bredebro, Denmark. Originally a footwear maker only, the company has since added leather production and accessories to its extensive range of mens, women's, and children's shoes. ECCO claims to be the only major shoe company in the world to own and manage every step of the production process – from tannery to consumer. ECCO opened its first retail store in Denmark in 1982, and has since expanded to have more than 4,000 branded sales locations throughout the world.
Discuss this ECCO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECCO also stands for:
- Early College Credit Opportunities
- Earthcare Company
- East Calhoun Community Organization
- East Coast Chamber Orchestra
- East Cooper Community Outreach
... and 11 more »