What does CNV mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CNV in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CNV in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CNV mean?
- Choroidal neovascularization
- Choroidal neovascularization is the creation of new blood vessels in the choroid layer of the eye. This is a common symptom of the degenerative maculopathy wet AMD.
Discuss this CNV abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CNV also stands for:
- C V F Technologies Corporation
- Canavieiras, Buenos Aires, Brazil
- Chevs N Vettes
- Choroidal NeoVascular membrane
- Christelijk Nationaal Vakverbond
... and 13 more »