What does LPAC mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LPAC in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LPAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LPAC mean?
- Lossless predictive audio compression
- Lossless predictive audio compression is an improved lossless audio compression algorithm developed by Tilman Liebchen, Marcus Purat and Peter Noll at Institute for Telecommunications, Technical University Berlin, to compress PCM audio in a lossless manner, unlike conventional audio compression algorithms which are lossy. Meanwhile it is no longer developed because an advanced version of it has become an official standard under the name of MPEG-4 Audio Lossless Coding.
Discuss this LPAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LPAC also stands for:
- Laguardia Performing Arts Center
- Language Proficiency Assessment Committee
- Laser Pacific Media Corporation
- Legal Profession Assistance Conference
- Legal Publications Advisory Committee
... and 9 more »