What does ADAMS mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADAMS in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADAMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADAMS mean?
- Abigail (Smith), 1744–1818, U.S. social and political figure (wife of John Adams).
Discuss this ADAMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADAMS also stands for:
- Advanced Design And Manufacturing System
- Ageing, Demographics, and Memory Study
- Agencywide Document Access and Management System
- Airborne Data Acquisition and Management System
- Alcohol and Drub Abuse Managers and Supervisors
... and 3 more »