CATIA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CATIA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CATIA mean?
- CATIA is a multi-platform CAD/CAM/CAE commercial software suite developed by the French company Dassault Systemes. Written in the C++ programming language, CATIA is the cornerstone of the Dassault Systemes product lifecycle management software suite. CATIA competes in the high-end CAD/CAM/CAE market with Creo Elements/Pro and NX.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CATIA also stands for:
- Catalysing Access To Information And
- Catalyzing Access To Technology In Africa
- Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application
- Computer Aided Threed Interactive Applications
... see them all »