What does BLUE mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BLUE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BLUE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BLUE mean?
- the pure color of a clear sky; the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
Discuss this BLUE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BLUE also stands for:
- Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics
- Bedside Lung Ultrasound in Emergency
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation
- Born Living Under Evil
- Brotherhood Leadership Unity Education
... and 3 more »