What does BLUE mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BLUE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BLUE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BLUE mean?
- blue, blueness(noun)
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
Discuss this BLUE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BLUE also stands for:
- Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics
- Bedside Lung Ultrasound in Emergency
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation
- Born Living Under Evil
- Brotherhood Leadership Unity Education
... and 3 more »