What does PADI mean in Professional Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PADI in the Business field in general and in the Professional Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PADI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PADI mean?
- Padi is an Indonesian alternative pop/rock band. When the band formed on April 8, 1997, all of its members were still studying at Airlangga University, Surabaya, Indonesia. They are Piyu, Fadly, Ari, Rindra, and Yoyo. Their second album, Sesuatu Yang Tertunda, recorded one of the highest domestic sales of music records in Indonesia by selling approximately 1.8 million copies. In late 2007, Rolling Stone Indonesia magazine placed 2 of their albums on their "150 Greatest Indonesian Albums of All Time" list. Those are Sesuatu Yang Tertunda at #55 and Save My Soul at #110. In addition, Rolling Stone also put 2 of Padi's songs on the "150 Greatest Indonesian Songs of All Time" list. The songs are "Mahadewi" and "Sobat", both came from the debut album Lain Dunia, which ironically isn't included in the magazine's list of Best Albums.
Discuss this PADI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PADI also stands for:
- Patches Arrive During Instruction
- Poverty Analysis And Data Initiative
- Preserving Access To Digital Information
- Professional Assocation Of Diving Instructors
- Put Another Dollar In
... see them all »