What does NUT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NUT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NUT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NUT mean?
- a dry fruit consisting of an edible kernel or meat enclosed in a woody or leathery shell.
Discuss this NUT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NUT also stands for:
- M L Macadamia Orchards, L. P.
- N-Universal Transformation
- Nagaoka University of Technology, Nagaoka, Japan
- Network UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) Tools
- Neurotech Unit Terminal
... and 3 more »