What does DREAMS mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DREAMS in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DREAMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DREAMS mean?
- "Dreams" is the debut single from Gabrielle. Written by Gabrielle and Tim Laws and produced by Richie Fermie, "Dreams" reached number one on the UK singles chart for three weeks in June 1993. The single entered the British charts at number 2, which was the highest chart entry a debut act ever scored in the UK at that time. The song also peaked at number 26 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the US and at number-one on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. In Australia, the song made number 2 on the ARIA Chart. Originally the song included a sample of the song "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman, but because of copyright reasons the sample had to be removed. This single is seen as her signature song and the title of her greatest hits compilation Dreams Can Come True, Greatest Hits Vol. 1 is based around its lyric. The song was later sampled by the More Fire Crew on their 2002 single "Dreams". The song is featured heavily in the 1999 Paul Thomas Anderson film Magnolia, where the character 'Quiz Kid' Donnie Smith plays the song repeatedly as a motivational aid.
Discuss this DREAMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DREAMS also stands for:
- Dedicated Riding Equines And Methods Safety
- Development of Regional Electronic Authorities for Municipal Services
- Development, Reconciling, Environment, And Material Success
- Disability Recognition Employment Awareness Mobility Services
- Dynamic Range Enhancement Applied to Mass Spectrometry
... see them all »