What does GRACE mean in Religion?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GRACE in the Community field in general and in the Religion terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GRACE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRACE mean?
- elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
Discuss this GRACE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRACE also stands for:
- G R A C E Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment
- Geriatric Resources for Assessment and Care of Elders
- Girls aRe Active Confident and Encouraging
- Giving Recreation A Christian Emphasis
- Glenbogle Residents and Artisans Care and Expenses
... and 26 more »