EPCOT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for EPCOT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPCOT mean?
- Epcot, originally EPCOT Center, is the second of four theme parks built at Walt Disney World in Bay Lake, Florida. It opened on October 1, 1982, and spans 300 acres, more than twice the size of the Magic Kingdom park. Epcot is dedicated to the celebration of human achievement, namely technological innovation and international culture, and is often referred to as a "Permanent World's Fair." In 2011, the park hosted approximately 10.83 million guests, making it the third most visited theme park in the United States, and sixth most visited theme park in the world. The park is represented by Spaceship Earth, a geodesic sphere that also serves as an attraction.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPCOT also stands for:
- Enviromental Prototype City Of Tomorrow
- Ever Praising Christ Our Teacher
- Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday
- Every Payday Comes On Thursday
- Every Person Caught On Tape
... and 10 more »