What does NOMA mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NOMA in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NOMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOMA mean?
- a gangrenous ulceration of the mouth or genitalia, occurring mainly in debilitated children.
Discuss this NOMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOMA also stands for:
- National Office Managers Association
- National Online Media Association
- National Online Music Alliance
- National Organization of Minority Architects
- Navy Oceanographic Meteorological Association
... and 6 more »