What does FEBA mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FEBA in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FEBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FEBA mean?
- forward edge of the battle area
- The foremost limits of a series of areas in which ground combat units are deployed, excluding the areas in which the covering or screening forces are operating, designated to coordinate fire support, the positioning of forces, or the maneuver of units. Also called FEBA.
Discuss this FEBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FEBA also stands for:
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Far Eastern Broadcasting Association
- feature evidence benefit and agreement
- Federal Employees Benefit Association
- Federation of Balkan American Associations
... and 4 more »