What does HARP mean in Oncology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HARP in the Medical field in general and in the Oncology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HARP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HARP mean?
- a musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame formed by a soundbox, a pillar, and a curved neck, and having strings stretched between the soundbox and the neck that are plucked with the fingers.
Discuss this HARP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HARP also stands for:
- Healing Arts Radiation Protection
- Health Administration Responsibility Project
- Health And Recovery Peer program
- Health Assurance Retirement Plan
- Healthcare Accounts Receivable Processor
... and 14 more »