SPORT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SPORT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SPORT mean?
- an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SPORT also stands for:
- Sanctified People Of Righteousness and Truth
- Serial Port
- Services, Processes, Organization, Reports, and Tools
- Specificity, Progression, Overload, Regression, Tedium
- Specificity, Progression, Overload, Reversibility, Train
... and 2 more »