What does FMF mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FMF in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FMF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FMF mean?
- Fleet Marine Force
- The United States Fleet Marine Forces are combined general and special purpose forces within the United States Department of the Navy that are designed in engaging offensive amphibious or expeditionary warfare and defensive maritime employment. The Fleet Marine Forces provide the National Command Authority with a responsive force that can conduct operations in any spectrum of conflict around the globe.
Discuss this FMF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FMF also stands for:
- Factory Motocross Fear
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Federación Mexicana de Fútbol
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Feminist Majority Foundation
... and 18 more »