What does CATI mean in Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CATI in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CATI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CATI mean?
- Catí is a municipality in the comarca of Alt Maestrat, Castellón, Valencia, Spain. The municipality of Catí limits with the following municipal terms: Ares del Maestre, Morella, Chert, Tírig, Salsadella, Sant Mateu and Albocàsser all of them located in the province of Castellón.
Discuss this CATI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CATI also stands for:
- A Camera Activated Telescopic Interviewing
- California Agricultural Technology Institute
- Canadian Automotive Trucking Institute
- Carolina Association of Translators and Interpreters
- Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing
... and 11 more »