What does SSV mean in Ship Types?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SSV in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Ship Types terminology in particular.
Aircraft Carrying Submarine (Submarine Submarine, heaVier than air aircraft)
Find a translation for SSV in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SSV mean?
- SSV-NSMABAAOTWMODAACOTIATW was formed by Sisters of Mercy singer Andrew Eldritch in 1997. The band consisted of Eldritch and the Hamburg-based techno producers Peter Bellendir and T. Schroeder. The band served as a vehicle for Eldritch to record a 'spoiler' album, in order to meet his long-standing contractual obligations with WEA. Following the release of the latest Sisters of Mercy studio album, Vision Thing, in 1990, Eldritch had grown tired of the label and had postponed the production of two impending studio albums for several years. It is "hinted" that the band's full name stands for "Screw Shareholder Value - Not So Much A Band As Another Opportunity To Waste Money On Drugs And Ammunition courtesy Of The Idiots At Time Warner".
Discuss this SSV abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SSV also stands for:
- Sailing School Vessel
- Sangh Shiksha Varg
- Semicolon Separated Values
- Settled Sludge Volume
- Shark Bay, a language of Vanuatu
... and 18 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Aircraft Carrying Submarine (Submarine Submarine, heaVier than air aircraft) on Amazon.com
- Search Aircraft Carrying Submarine (Submarine Submarine, heaVier than air aircraft) on Google