What does SLIP mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SLIP in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SLIP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SLIP mean?
- to move or go smoothly or easily; glide; slide.
Discuss this SLIP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SLIP also stands for:
- Serial Line Internet Protocol
- serial line internet protocol/point-to-point protocol
- Silent Language Information Processing
- Single Loop Interface Port
- Slipshell Legislative Internship Program
... and 6 more »