What does STH mean in Airport Codes?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand STH in the Regional field in general and in the Airport Codes terminology in particular.
Find a translation for STH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does STH mean?
- somatotropin, somatotrophin, somatotropic hormone, somatotrophic hormone, STH, human growth hormone, growth hormone(noun)
- a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland; promotes growth in humans
Discuss this STH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
STH also stands for:
- School of Technology and Health
- School of Theology
- Season Ticket Holder
- Season Ticket Holders
- Sent To Hell
... and 17 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Baymont Milwaukee Airport, Oak Creek, Wisconsin USA on Amazon
- Search Baymont Milwaukee Airport, Oak Creek, Wisconsin USA on Google