What does RTG mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RTG in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RTG in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RTG mean?
- radioisotope thermoelectric generator, a device that generates electricity from the natural decay of radioactive material
Discuss this RTG abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RTG also stands for:
- Radar Target Graphic
- Radioisotope Thermal Generation
- Radioisotope Thermal Generator
- Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator
- Ratel Group, Limited (formerly RTL)
... and 14 more »