What does GAAT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GAAT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GAAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GAAT mean?
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, GATT(noun)
- a United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas
Discuss this GAAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GAAT also stands for:
- Governmental Accountant and Auditor Training
- Governmental Accountant Auditor Training
- Guardianship and Administration Tribunal
- Guardianship and Administration Tribunal (Australia)
... see them all »