What does PULSE mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PULSE in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PULSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PULSE mean?
- the regular throbbing of the arteries, caused by the successive contractions of the heart, esp. as may be felt at an artery, as at the wrist.
Discuss this PULSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PULSE also stands for:
- People United Leading And Serving Everywhere
- People Uniting Lending Support And Encouragement
- People Using Leadership Skills Effectively
- People Using Light Sound And Energy
- People Utilizing Leadership Skills Effectively
... and 8 more »