What does MADD mean in Schools?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MADD in the Community field in general and in the Schools terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MADD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MADD mean?
- MAP kinase-activating death domain protein is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MADD gene. Tumor necrosis factor alpha is a signaling molecule that interacts with one of two receptors on cells targeted for apoptosis. The apoptotic signal is transduced inside these cells by cytoplasmic adaptor proteins. The protein encoded by this gene is a death domain-containing adaptor protein that interacts with the death domain of TNF-alpha receptor 1 to activate mitogen-activated protein kinase and propagate the apoptotic signal. It is membrane-bound and expressed at a higher level in neoplastic cells than in normal cells. Several transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for this gene.
Discuss this MADD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MADD also stands for:
- Mad Arsonists Do Drugs
- Maddmothers Against Drunk Driving
- Maulena Anequa Deonna And Danquetta
- Men Against Daiquiri Drinkers
- Moms Against Drunk Drivers.
... and 10 more »