What does HSS mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HSS in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HSS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HSS mean?
- health service support
- All services performed, provided, or arranged to promote, improve, conserve, or restore the mental or physical well-being of personnel. These services include, but are not limited to, the management of health services resources, such as manpower, monies, and facilities; preventive and curative health measures; evacuation of the wounded, injured, or sick; selection of the medically fit and disposition of the medically unfit; blood management; medical supply, equipment, and maintenance thereof; combat stress control; and medical, dental, veterinary, laboratory, optometric, nutrition therapy, and medical intelligence services. Also called HSS.
Discuss this HSS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HSS also stands for:
- Department of Health and Social Services
- happiness success and style
- Harmony School of Science
- Health Safety and Security
- Health Service System
... and 45 more »