What does EARTH mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EARTH in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EARTH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EARTH mean?
- (often cap.) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 mi. (12,755 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million mi. (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one moon.
Discuss this EARTH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EARTH also stands for:
- Education and Research Testing Hypotheses
- Entertainers Against Ruining Their Home
- Entertainers Against Ruining Their Homes
- Environmental Activists Ready To Help
- Environmental Applied Research Technology House
... see them all »