What does JUSTICE mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JUSTICE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Jesuit University Students Together In Concerned Empowerment
Find a translation for JUSTICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JUSTICE mean?
- justice, justness(noun)
- the quality of being just or fair
Discuss this JUSTICE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JUSTICE also stands for:
- Jesuit University Students Together In Creative Empowerment
- Justice Unity Safety Training Intervention Communication And Education
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Jesuit University Students Together In Concerned Empowerment on Amazon
- Search Jesuit University Students Together In Concerned Empowerment on Google