What does BMD mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BMD in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BMD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BMD mean?
- Ber′nese moun′tain dog`(n.)
- one of a Swiss breed of large, strong, longhaired dogs having a black coat with white and russet or tan markings, formerly used as draft animals.
Discuss this BMD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BMD also stands for:
- Back Must Dislodge
- Ballistic Missile Defence
- Ballistic Missile Defense
- Ballot Marking Devise
- Bangladesh Meteorological Department
... and 27 more »