ASCA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ASCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASCA mean?
- Founded in 1969, ASCA is an Italian news agency based in Rome. It is owned by the Italian businessman Giancarlo Abete through Gruppo Abete.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASCA also stands for:
- Administrative Simplification Compliance Act
- Adult Survivors Of Childhood Abuse
- Advanced Satellite For Cosmology And Astronomy
- Advanced Satellite For Cosmology And Astrophysics
- Alt Startrek Creative All
... and 8 more »