What does IOP mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IOP in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IOP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IOP mean?
- invasion of privacy(noun)
- the wrongful intrusion by individuals or the government into private affairs with which the public has no concern
Discuss this IOP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IOP also stands for:
- In-Orbit Plane
- Inanimate Objects Party
- Independent Olympic Participant
- Individual Oral Presentation
- Industrial Opportunity Partners
... and 38 more »