CLAN is an abbreviation for:
Clan of Losers And Novices
Find a translation for CLAN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLAN mean?
- a group of families or households among the Scottish Highlanders, the heads of which claim descent from a common ancestor.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLAN also stands for:
- Christians Linked Across The Nation
- Civic Local Affairs Network
- Community Local Area Network
- Cooperating Libraries Automated Network
- Cute Little Awesome Newborn
... see them all »