What does LASER mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LASER in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LASER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LASER mean?
- a device that produces a nearly parallel, nearly monochromatic, and coherent beam of light by exciting atoms and causing them to radiate their energy in phase.
Discuss this LASER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LASER also stands for:
- Language Arts Science Enrichment And Resource
- Leadership and Assistance for Science Education Reform
- Leading A Stupid Engorged Rhinocerous
- Lehigh All-Staff Employment Rewards
- Leonardo Art Science Evening Rendezvous
... and 17 more »