What does SCI mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SCI in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SCI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCI mean?
- sensitive compartmented information
- All information and materials bearing special community controls indicating restricted handling within present and future community intelligence collection programs and their end products for which community systems of compartmentation have been or will be formally established. (These controls are over and above the provisions of DOD 5200.1-R, Information Security Program Regulation.) Also called SCI.
Discuss this SCI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCI also stands for:
- Real-time Science Data Format
- Safari Club Int
- Safari Club International
- Safer Communities Initiative
- Sagar Computer Institute, India
... and 54 more »