What does TUC mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TUC in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TUC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TUC mean?
- TUC is a brand of snack biscuit available in Europe, Asia, North America and North Africa. The biscuits are octagonal in shape and are golden yellow in colour. Pinprick holes spell out the name TUC. TUC crackers for Europe's English speaking markets are made by Jacob Fruitfield Food Group and they have a taste somewhat comparable to Ritz in the UK. In mainland Europe they are marketed by Mondelēz International TUC crackers are now used in a new Milka chocolate bar, which has the original milka chocolate with mini TUC crackers on top of it.
Discuss this TUC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TUC also stands for:
- INCORRECT abbreviation for Temps Universel Coordonné (Coordinated Universal Time) see UTC.
- Mac- Gray Corporation
- Tangeman University Center
- Technical University of Crete
- Temps Universel Coordonné
... and 19 more »