What does TUM mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TUM in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TUM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TUM mean?
- stomach, tummy, tum, breadbasket(noun)
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
Discuss this TUM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TUM also stands for:
- Teachers Union of Malawi
- Techincal University Munich
- Technical University of Moldova
- Technical University of Munich
- Technische Universität München
... and 9 more »