What does MUT mean in Texting?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MUT in the Computing field in general and in the Texting terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MUT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MUT mean?
- Mut, which meant mother in the ancient Egyptian language, was an ancient Egyptian mother goddess with multiple aspects that changed over the thousands of years of the culture. Alternative spellings are Maut and Mout. She was considered a primal deity, associated with the waters from which everything was born through parthenogenesis. She also was depicted as a woman with the crowns of Egypt upon her head. The rulers of Egypt each supported her worship in their own way to emphasize their own authority and right to rule through an association with Mut. Some of Mut's many titles included World-Mother, Eye of Ra, Queen of the Goddesses, Lady of Heaven, Mother of the Gods, and She Who Gives Birth, But Was Herself Not Born of Any.
Discuss this MUT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MUT also stands for:
- Magyar Urbanisztikai Társaság
- Mahanakorn University of Technology
- Malta Union of Teachers
- Mangosuthu University Of Technology
- Manpack UHF (Ultra-High Frequency) Terminal
... and 12 more »