What does SERF mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SERF in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SERF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SERF mean?
- serf, helot, villein(noun)
- (Middle Ages) a person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord
Discuss this SERF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SERF also stands for:
- Snobbery Effacement And Reduction Factor
- Solar Electromagnetic Radiation Flux
- Special Education Resource Facility
- Special Event Reserve Fund
- Surplus Equipment Recycling Facility
... and 1 more »