What does DAH mean in Amateur Radio?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DAH in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Amateur Radio terminology in particular.
INTERNATIONAL Morse Code 'DASH' PRONOUNCED AS SHORT 'A', AS IN 'LA'
YE ED. FMF 09/08/2013
Find a translation for DAH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DAH mean?
- an echoic word, the referent of which is a tone interval approximately three times the length of the dot, used to designate the dash of Morse code.
Discuss this DAH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DAH also stands for:
- Dar Al Hekma
- Dathina, Yemen
- Destroy All Humans
- differential adhesion hypothesis
- Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage
... and 1 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search INTERNATIONAL Morse Code 'DASH' PRONOUNCED AS SHORT 'A', AS IN 'LA' on Amazon.com
- Search INTERNATIONAL Morse Code 'DASH' PRONOUNCED AS SHORT 'A', AS IN 'LA' on Google