USU is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for USU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does USU mean?
- An Usu is a large Japanese mortar with a pestle called kine, used to pound rice or millet. While the function of an usu is similar to the smaller suribachi and surikogi mortars, the shape is very different, as the usu usually lacks the rough pattern in the bowl, and has a differently shaped pestle which is used in a different manner.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
USU also stands for:
- Busuanga, Philippines
- Uniformed Services University
- Uniformed Services University (of the Health Services)
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Universal Slamball Unlimited
... and 3 more »