What does CITES mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CITES in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora
Find a translation for CITES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CITES mean?
Discuss this CITES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CITES also stands for:
- Campus Informational Technologies And Educational Services
- Circolazione Internazionale Temporanea Enti Stranieri
- Committe International Treaty Of Endangered Species
- Conventia Privind Comertul International Cu Specii De Flora Si Fauna Salbatica - Washington
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and FLora
... and 1 more »