What does NOAH mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NOAH in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NOAH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOAH mean?
- the patriarch who built a ship (No′ah's Ark′) in which he, his family, and animals of every species survived the Flood. Gen. 5–9.
Discuss this NOAH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOAH also stands for:
- AVMA Network of Animal Health
- National Organization for Albinism and
- Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards
- Nebraska Organization Of Assistance Healers
- Networked Organisms and Habitats
... and 17 more »