What does NOAH mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NOAH in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NOAH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOAH mean?
- the Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain; the story of Noah and the flood is told in the Book of Genesis
Discuss this NOAH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOAH also stands for:
- AVMA Network of Animal Health
- National Organization for Albinism and
- Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards
- Nebraska Organization Of Assistance Healers
- Networked Organisms and Habitats
... and 15 more »