VIR is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for VIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VIR mean?
- Vir is an island on the Croatian coast of Adriatic sea with an area of 22 km² located north of the city of Zadar. It is connected to the mainland via a road bridge. The only village on the island is the eponymous village of Vir, with a population of 1,608.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VIR also stands for:
- Valves and Industrial Resources, Inc.
- Vertically Integrated And Regulated
- Virco Manufacturing Company
- Virtual Individual Combatants
... and 6 more »