What does CSG mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CSG in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CSG in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CSG mean?
- Constructive solid geometry
- Constructive solid geometry is a technique used in solid modeling. Constructive solid geometry allows a modeler to create a complex surface or object by using Boolean operators to combine objects. Often CSG presents a model or surface that appears visually complex, but is actually little more than cleverly combined or decombined objects. In 3D computer graphics and CAD CSG is often used in procedural modeling. CSG can also be performed on polygonal meshes, and may or may not be procedural and/or parametric.
Discuss this CSG abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CSG also stands for:
- Cadbury Schweppes, P. L. C.
- Carlos Salinas de Gortari
- Carrier Strike Group
- Catchment Stakeholder Group
- Cavalry Security Group
... and 33 more »