What does CHILD mean in Science Fiction?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHILD in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Science Fiction terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHILD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHILD mean?
- a person between birth and full growth; a young boy or girl.
Discuss this CHILD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHILD also stands for:
- Channeling Healthy Innovative Learning Development
- Character Health Integrity Leadership And Development
- Childrens Hour In Learning Discoveries
- Collection of Happy Individuals Living Dreams
- Communicating How Individual Learning Develops
... and 6 more »